I was introduced to this Gem of a Water Dispenser by 2 of my good friends who love it. I have to say I love the machine, the water, and the price $59.99. I can take it with me anywhere I go because there is NO electricity needed.
They have all kinds and sizes depending on your needs but I love the Glass Model for $59.99. If you are buying Plastic Bottle Water, you can save a ton of money with this model and have water that is good for you.
Click Here to Read More
- Filtered Water Dispenser: 40-Cup Ready-Pour Glass Filtration Dispenser with extra-large capacity is perfect for gatherings with family, friends, or coworkers; The Ready-Pour technology lets you dispense water while the reservoir is still filtering. Change filter when included meter reads 006
- 5-Stage Filtration: Removes virtually all total dissolved solids (TDS) for the purest tasting water; Total Dissolved Solids are organic and inorganic materials, such as metals, minerals, salts, and ions dissolved in water.
- NSF certified and BPA free: The Only Pour Through Filter Certified by NSF to Reduce Lead, Chromium and PFOA/PFOS; All material is BPA free
- Including: 40-cup Water Dispenser, 1 ZeroWater 5-Stage Filter with Ion Exchange Technology and a Free TDS Meter
- Eco-Friendly: Save up to 300 single-use plastic bottles per filter or up to 1800 bottles a year while enjoying the purest tasting water
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.