This Watersafe® City Water Test Kit contains everything you need to test your water for unsafe levels of 8 common contaminants... quickly and easily!
The Watersafe® City Water Test kit is the the first at-home, do-it-yourself water testing kit. Previously, accurate testing for water contamination was expensive, time consuming, and only only available through specialized laboratories. The Watersafe® drinking water test kit is fast, affordable, and easy. Get professional, lab quality tests quickly!
This Watersafe® City Water Test Kit is single use and contains everything necessary to simply and accurately test your water for bacteria, lead, pesticides, nitrite, total nitrate/nitrite, total chlorine, pH, and total hardness. Includes:
- 1 Bacteria test vial
- 1 Lead / pesticide test packet
- 1 Nitrate / nitrite test packet
- 1 pH / hardness / chlorine test packet
The Top 5 Reasons You Need the Watersafe® City Water Test Kit
- Water is the most consumed substance on earth. Despite water treatment facilities, it can contain dangerous toxins and contaminants.
- According the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, within the United States, it’s estimated E. coli bacteria is responsible for 73,000 cases of infection and 61 deaths a year.
- Lead and other metals are toxic and cause systemic and developmental problems in children and adults. Drinking water can become contaminated if lead is leached from old pipes. Many structures built prior to 1988 may have pipes or fixtures that contain lead.
- Every watershed in the United States has been found to contain pesticides and the dangerous chemicals they contain have been found in many groundwater wells.
- Good health requires clean, safe drinking water!
What are the Benefits of the Watersafe® City Water Test Kit?
- Delivers professional results in your home
- Detects hard water
- Measures chlorine and bacteria
- Determines if toxins are from pesticides or fertilizers
- Measure pH balance
Still Not Sure if This Water Test Kit Can Help You? Just Read These Reviews...
- "Fast and easy! Just follow the directions and you won't have a problem. All my test results were negative or within nominal values except the bacteria test which came out positive. Would highly recommend buying this test kit to check your water sources." ~ Carolyn L. Sansom
- "Easy to use! Brought this to a third world country to test a newly placed water distribution system for a remote village. We were able to easily use in the middle of the forest after traversing mountains and dusty roads. I'm sure it will be that much easier in your kitchen." ~ Cristelle
- "This is the one you want. Kit is great. The instructions were easy to use, and the test were of high quality. Most of them had controls. I was surprised at the quality. Some of the test take longer the other to complete. The longest was the e-coli test, which took 48 hours. While not marketed as such, i think this would be a great kit for a science fair project, or to each your kids about water quality." ~ James
Test Your Drinking Water Today With the Watersafe® City Water Test Kit!
CLICK BANNER BELOW TO ORDER and For More Info: