I have written many times about the toxic chemicals that affect our health daily and how I use Zeotrex now to combat that daily. I previously used ZNatural which is no longer available ever since I was diagnosed with cancer many years ago. It is an incredible product we all should be using. A great side effect I get is Energy in addition to getting rid of those toxic chemicals we get in our daily lives.
As I was reading this article written by Dr Group, Global Healing, he wrote about fluoride, chlorine and the pesticides we get in our water many times ( I highlighted the paragraphs below), which I believe was one of the causes of the cancer I had (pesticides herbicides in the water). Many do not know just how many chemicals are in our daily showers and baths and how bad it is for your health. More Chlorine and other contaminants are absorbed during a 10 minute shower than are absorbed drinking several gallons water. Showering in Chlorinated water causes inflammation of your mucus glands leading to Sinus congestion, Lung Congestion and Asthma symptoms and that is just a few of the problems.
I replaced my shower filters years ago along with a tub filter for my tub/jacuzzi which eliminates these pesticides, fluorides, chlorine etc from my daily showers and baths. The ones I use are from Radiant Life which I think are the best for me. Click here for the Radiant Life Choices for filtration for all your home. Shower Filters, Bath Ball, Water Bottles etc Click here. They are very inexpensive and well worth the money, especially if you have children who you bathe in bathtubs or if you like Epsom Magnesium soaks in the tub. There are some others available that are less expensive and can be found here or at your local store in your area. Just make sure it eliminates Chlorine, Fluoride and all other toxic chemicals from the water. At a minimum, get one that removes chlorine and make sure of how often you need to change filters. Your body, your skin and your health will love you for it.
Thanks to Dr Group from Global Healing for his invaluable information he shares in the post below.... 20 Reasons Why You Need a Chemical and Toxic Metal Cleanse.
by Dr. Edward Group DC, NP, DACBN, DCBCN, DABFM
Published on February 8, 2010,
Last Updated on June 2, 2016
Everyday, we are bombarded with toxic metals and chemicals that can have a negative affect on our health. This can include the development of cancer, as well as many other diseases. There are things you can do to prevent these toxic metals from affecting your overall health. I personally recommend doing a toxic metal cleanse with Zeotrex®.
2. Many people have developed colitis from chronic ingestion of laxatives.
3. Industrial contaminants (such as dioxins, PCBs, and mercury), microbial contaminants (such as E. coli), and natural contaminants (such as aflatoxin) [can be found in foods].”
4. “In 1994, 62% of all food samples tested by the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Pesticide Data Program (PDP) had detectable levels of at least one pesticide.”
5. “PDP data from 1994-96 … [stated 25] percent of the food samples tested had detectable levels of carcinogenic (cancer causing) pesticides, and 34%” possessed detectable levels of neurotoxic pesticides. 
6. Some studies estimate 99% of the breastmilk in women residing in the United States contains measurable levels of DDT (Dichloro-Diphenyl-Trichloroethane), the first modern toxic chemical pesticide.
7. In the United States, eight times more antibiotics are used for the livestock industry than for human inoculation against disease. 
8. In a study where pigs were fed large amounts of synthetic B vitamins, the pigs produced sterile offspring. Synthetic vitamins provide no nutritional value-they are poisonous!
9. Chlorine, acetone peroxide, benzoyl peroxide, and nitrogen dioxide are the most common oxidizing agents used during white flour processing in the production of white bread.
10. The Center for Science in the Public Interest, a nutritional lobbying group, claims that sodium chloride (common table salt) could be “…the single deadliest ingredient in the food supply.” 
11. MSG is a toxic substance and causes adverse reactions, brain lesions, endocrine disorders, and other negative health problems.”
12. “The chemical, acrylamide, which is used industrially in the manufacturing of some plastics, is also apparently formed by the heating of starches. Foods with especially high levels of the chemical included French fries, potato chips and crackers.”
13. An alarming study published in the American Journal of Public Health estimates a 95% risk of developing cancer from regular consumption of chlorinated tap water! 
14. After being inside the body for 20 minutes, Aspartame begins breaking down from its original compound into methanol, formaldehyde (a Class-A carcinogen used to embalm corpses) and formic acid (ant venom).
15. Over 70% of the world’s coffee supply is contaminated with toxic pesticides and chemicals. It’s estimated that just one cup of coffee contains more than 2,000 chemicals, many of which are gastrointestinal irritants and cancer-causing agents. Also, the high heat used in roasting coffee beans causes the natural oils to turn rancid, further contributing to its chemical load.
16. Playing and crawling on a typical floor exposes babies to contaminants such as dust mites, mold and mildew. Just one day of exposure introduces the equivalent of four cigarettes into an infant’s lungs.
17. “Every year, indoor air pollution is responsible for the death of 1.6 million people – that’s one death every 20 seconds… due to pneumonia, chronic respiratory disease and lung cancer…” 
18. The EPA lists over eighty “regulated” contaminants found in tap water such as chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, and numerous pesticides. This figure doesn’t even include unregulated toxins such as perchlorate (a chemical found in rocket fuel!).
19. The National Resources Defense Council (NRDC) estimates “…as many as 56 million people in the 25 states reviewed by the U. S. Environmental Protection Agency … have been drinking water with unsafe levels of arsenic…”!  Arsenic is the number 1 cancer causing agent!
20. Bottled water, infant formulas, toothpaste, mouthwash and even vitamin supplements, now contain fluoride! Fluorides are more toxic than lead and only slightly less poisonous than arsenic.
MORE INFO AND TO ORDER ZEOTREX CLICK HERE
1. Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition. Blood and hair mercury levels in young children and women of childbearing age. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2001 March 2. 50(08);140-3.
2. United States Environmental Protection Agency. America’s children and the environment, a first view of available measures(PDF). 2000 December.
3. Epstein SS. Potential public health hazards of biosynthetic milk hormones. Int J Health Serv. 1990;20(1):73-84. Erratum in: Int J Health Serv 1991;21(2):373.
4. Michael F. Jacobson PhD. Press conference on salt: the forgotten killer(PDF). Center for Science in the Public Interest. 2005 February 24.
5. R D Morris, A M Audet, I F Angelillo, T C Chalmers, and F Mosteller. Chlorination, chlorination by-products, and cancer: a meta-analysis. American Journal of Public Health. 1992 July. Vol. 82, No. 7, pp.955-963 doi: 10.2105/AJPH.82.7.955.
6. Natural Resources Defense Council. Arsenic in Drinking Water.
†Results may vary. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your doctor. Global Healing Center does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Global Healing Center are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.